Friday, August 4, 2023

My monster

 This week for writing, we created monsters and wrote descriptions for our monsters. We included what happens when our monster goes into the red zone and how we can help our monster to calm down. 


Have you seen Beck my monster? My monster can breathe out ghosts. His arms can turn you into a Zombie. My monster can poison people. If you make my monster mad, he will screech. My monster can throw poison blades. If you look in my monster's eyes you’ll be confused forever. My monster can jump on top of Jupiter. When my monster gets mad to calm down he has to write. My monster can be kind. My monster looks like a dragon.

By Beckett




Have you seen Ronaldo Sui my monster? He is red and green with scales all around him. He has another monster inside him that says Sui all the time. He is a super eater. He does unnecessary stuff like wearing diamond rings on his horns. My monster eats one thousand sushi packs a day. He lives in a city. He will eat you up in one bite. My monster growls at everyone when he is mad. To calm him down I play sweet vibes and I also do five finger breathing with him. I like to play lego blocks with my monster and we eat food like burgers and pizza.



Have you seen Glatinmittinight my monster? He is purple like a blueberry and has red Morpho Knight wings.

My monster likes eating books. My monster never eats breakfast in the morning. My monster looks at the screen too much. He has a sword. When my monster gets angry I have to pat him and he gets tired and then he can rest.




Have you seen Snugsnug my monster? She can fly and she also hugs people and drinks fizzy water. She can burp loudly. When she is angry I help her to calm by doing five finger breathing.


You can come in and see if you can find the other monsters in Tī Kōuka






No comments:

Post a Comment

Waterslide Fun!

 Today we celebrated the end of an awesome year with a waterslide! Woohoo!!!